Only in Lviv
5 days / 4 nights
Regular guaranteed daily tour for individuals
In English, German, Italian, Spanish, French, Polish languages
You can book this tour all year round, price is valid per person for minimum 2 pax.
After reservation you will receive voucher with all contact details of hotel, your driver, who will meet you from the train station or the airport and take you to your hotel, guide and timing of the excursions. You will be joined to the group for the excursion, the groups are usually small and consist of 2-10 guests. If you need extra night in hotel you can book it and pay extra by special price.
Arrival to Lviv. Transfer from the train station or the airport to hotel. Check in to hotel according to the rules of hotel from 14.00.
Walking tour around Lviv "Mysteries of Lviv" (2 hours).
In the evening we recommend to visit one of Lviv traditional restaurants or cafes located in the city center, some of them:
- “Vienna’s Coffee House” at 12, Svobody Ave.,
- for deserts “Tsukernya” (“Candy Shop”) 3, Straroyevreyska St.,
- Ukrainian cuisine tavern "Kryjivka" at 15, Rynok sq.,
- “Mons Pius” at 14, Lesya Ukrayinka str.
10.00 -13.00 Walking city tour “City with coffee aroma”:
During the tour you will learn about the history of coffee consumption, its way to Europe and to Lviv, Lviv coffee history. We will begin Market Square - the heart of old city, will walk along narrow medieval streets to the grand ensemble of the Assumption Church - architectural masterpiece of Ukrainian renaissance, baroque Dominican church - where you can listen to organ music, Gothic Latin cathedral, Boim’s Chapel - the burial place of the rich burghers, Armenian street with a unique Armenian church and house "seasons", the Royal City and Arsenal, Bernardine monastery complex... You will hear many legends about the city and its residents, walk along central city avenue - Liberty Ave, near monument to Taras Shevchenko and Opera House - an architectural gem of the city, one of the most beautiful theaters in Europe.
Optional excursions in the afternoon:
- the History of Jewish Community (You will see the unique ensemble with it’s heart the Medieval Golden Rose Synagogue (16th c.), the beautiful streets of the Krakow Suburb area, the Monument to the tragic victims of Holokost perished in Lviv ghetto during the WWII - 3 hours tour car + guide included 35Euro per person (2 people minimum);
-Austrian Lviv The tour attempts to restore the spirit of the “Old Austria” concealed in the beautiful buildings of the theatres, museums, banks, casino, restaurants and hotels presenting the inimitable concord of the Western Art and Local Traditions - 2.5 hours guide only 20Euro per person (2 people minimum);
-Germans in Lviv-Leopolis-Lemberg (The Princes and Kings who had ruled in the Medieval period readily invited to Lviv the settlers from German lands – merchants, craftsmen, artists, knights. The Gothic Lviv (14th – 15th c.c.) was created by German architects 2 hours guide only 20Euro per person (2 people minimum);
Also we recommend:
-Visit to Brewing museum with tasting Lviv beer (entrance fee 2Euro).
Museum of Beer Brewing on the premises of “Lviv Brewery” is nothing less than a time travel into history of beer brewing. The journey of this amber-colored drink takes us from the ancient times to the modern day. Also you can visit beer restaurant, “Hop house of Robert Doms”, right from the museum. The restaurant is decorated according to tradition of the old times.
Breakfast. Traditionally Lviv residents start their day with a cup of coffee.
10.00-13.00 City tour of Lviv (car/bus+guide):
Sightseeing tour: St. George's cathedral – center of Galician metropoly, High Castle hill – sightseeing of the city from the height of bird's flight, ancient Galician churches, located at Pidzamche, complex of Lviv universities, palace of Pototskyy family, Freedom avenue.
In the afternoon optional excursions:
- The memorial Lychakiv Cemetery with a set of unique monuments of 18th - 20th c.c., the Historical Graveyards of Polish insurgents of 1831 and 1863, Memorials and Graveyard of victims of the Polish-Ukrainian War (1918-1919) and Military Memorial of the WWII – 2 hours tour car + guide included 30Euro per person (2 people minimum).
- Museum of Folk Architecture And Rural Life (Shevchenkivsky Hay) (2 hours) - the open-air museum is located in the picturesque part of the city Znesinnya park. It includes a number of miniature villages containing 15-20 architectural objects from the ethnical lands of Boykos, Lemkos, Hutsuls, Bukovyna and the Transcarpathian Region. In dwelling houses and in domestic buildings many examples of home use utensils, clothes, handicraft instruments, agricultural implements and transport facilities are displayed there – 2 hours tour car + guide included 30Euro per person (2 people minimum).
- Museum Of Folk Architecture And Rural Life And Memorial Lychakiv Cemetery - 3 hours tour car + guide included 35Euro per person (2 people minimum).
In the evening we recommend:
- visit performance in Lviv Opera House.
- visit concert of classic music in Lviv Philharmonic.
Optional day tours:
- 10.00 -18.00 Golden Horseshoe (Olesko Castle-Pidgirtsi Castle-Zolochiv Castle) – car + guide -180Euro.
- 10.00- 15.00 Zhovkva and Krekhiv Monastery – car +guide - 140Euro.
Breakfast. Check out from hotel.
Transfer from hotel to the airport or train station. Departure.
Price for the tour per person (valid for minimum 2 tourists):
Reikartz Dworzec 3*
Dnister 4* (classic)
Vintage boutique 3*
- accommodation in hotel 4 nights BB on twin basis,
- transfer train station /airport – hotel - train station /airport,
- excursions according to the program,
- Lviv city map.
Not included in price: